Surry Hills Day Surgery
Our procedures at our Sydney Day Hospital include,
- Breast enlargement,
- Lift and reduction,
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck),
- Face and Neck Lift,
- Eyelid and Eyebrow Surgery,
- Cosmetic Nose and Ear Surgery,
- sclerotherapy (Varicose and spider vein treament),
- facial capillaries, hair removal and pigmentation treatment.
- The Erbium and CO2 Lasers
- Chemical Peels
- Collagen Therapy
- Botox and Dermal filler,
- skin rejuvenation
- Epilite-Hair Removal
- Fat Tranfers
Diamond Peel Micro Dermabrasion For Facial Rejuvenation
The Ashbrooke Vein and Cosmetic Centre was one of the first in Australia to introduce a new non-particle micro-particle micro dermabrasion unit called Diamond Peel.
The new diamond peel procedure is a comprehensive approach to skin care that is non-surgical, safe and effective.
Gentle peeling using a controlled application of a diamond coated abrasion device is used to soften fine lines, lighten age spots and improve skin texture and colour.
Improvement continues throughout the treatment program, which may be also used in combination with other topical agents for added benefit.
Microdemabrasion can be used in all skin colours and types and is useful in treating pigment disturbances related to hormones and sun exposure.
Microdermabrasion is an ideal solution for people who cannot afford to take time off for healing for chemical peels or laser resurfacing.
Our non-particle microdermabrasion unit does not use sand or aluminium outside crystals.
The use of these crystals has raised safety issues since these particles can be inhaled and may have the potential to cause future problems in the lungs and eyes.
Combining microdermabrasion and peels is individualised according to your skin. Please contact our Boutique Sydney Day Surgery – Surry Hills Day Hospital, to find out how we assist in meeting your skincare needs.
Bring Forth the Beauty within Sculptra Poly-L-Lactic Acid at our Sydney Day Hospital
Sculptra Poly-L-Lactic acid is a truly unique facial enhancement that may help you look years younger – from giving the appearance of a complete “mini-facelift“ to eliminating troublesome lines, wrinkles, or furrows (folds or creases) – without risks of surgery.
New Fill is a synthetic, injectable material that contains skin-smoothing micro-particles to help lift and smooth sagging skin, severe wrinkles, creases, dark circles, and scars.
Poly-L-Lactic acid (PLA), the main component of Sculptra, has been used in plastic and reconstructive surgery for more than 20 years.
Sculptra was specially developed to help eliminate facial flaws and approximately 100,000 patients have been treated worldwide since 1999.
Sculptra is effective, well tolerated, and can last in many patients for more than one and half years.
For Optimal Skin Revision Results
A customised 3 months Treatment Program at our Sydney Day Hospital is devised to include:
- Remove: Microdemabrasion. Chemical peels
- Correct: Prescribed home treatments
- Rebuild: Enzyme masks and Vitamins
- Maintain: Once Skin Revision Program completed regular 6 weekly maintenace treatments are recommended.
- Treatment Including:
- Hyperpigmentation ( Freckles, Age Spots, Chloasman/Meiasma)
- ACNE Treatments
- Male Beard Rash ( folliculitis)
- Photodamaged Skin ( sun damage)
- Ageing Skin
- Resurfacing Peels without microdermabrasion
- Liquid Laser Under Eye Treatment
- Pre and post operative care
- Enzme Treatments – Danne Montague King
- Post Liposculpture Surgery
Please contact us to find out more